Wednesday, February 17, 2010

12 Weeks - Belly Bump!

Because my AWESOME sister-in-law, Nicole, got this blog started for me when I was 15 weeks, she included emails that I have sent out to update my family on my progress (she's so clever!) So for the next couple of posts, you will see text in email form. Here's what I had to say:

Hey, my favorite women in the whole wide world! Because a couple of you have asked, yes, my bump is beginning to form, and I thought I would share a picture of my new big belly (I've always had a big belly, but at least now I don't have to be embarrassed by it! I'm even showing it off!)

Jimmy took this yesterday, so it's at twelve weeks. I'm also standing in the nursery, so you can get an idea of the color. We painted it before we got pregnant, and now that I'm really going to have to use that room, I might repaint it... I haven't decided yet.

Hope everyone is doing great. I miss you all so, so much!

Love you,

Paige

P.S. Is it bad that I already feel HUGE??? I think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment